Saturday, April 30, 2011

Good Almanac days



I'd say that April 30 and May 1 are two of my favourite Days in Wilson's Almanac Book of Days. And I'm not going to insult your intelligence, and I'll assume you can Google and use the Almanac's Search engine - and use a computer! And today I won't blab on about even why this is a happy time, nor why the Almanac and I are so lucky to be alive. I'd rather just hear from its readers at the moment. So, as I've said before to free subscribers weekly Almanac at Yahoo! Groups, I intend to go into the second decade of daily Almanacking in weeks rather than months (just weekly till then), something that was apparently (but who knows?!) curtailed by four guys who tried to murder me. So ... I would love to get an email, and your views. And let me know how you like the Almanac ezine to look, ok? My "slight optical impairment is still with me, and my memory damage as well, and might take ages to heal up. But at least I'm not cutting myself out of a a bed in an ICU (Intensive Care Unit) or a wheelchair, all hundreds of miles from home, any more! Those days have gone.
In the daily ezine, I wrote "Pls excuse large text. Guess we'll both have to live with it, on and off, for a while." That's pretty true, but as an early step, I'll try to keep the blog in 'normal'-sized font.
Ahh, Extreme TBI!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

random click on your site, never did clean it up from Favs. This has brightened my day to see you back at the almanac, been here following along since the beginning.
Stay well Pip

5:06 PM  
Blogger Pip Wilson said...

I KNEW I had an Anonymous following since the beginning! I'll try to brighten your each and every day. Thank you!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker