Sunday, January 02, 2011

Hi

Thanks everyone for coming here, and for the many comments, all read now.  Some are very wise.

I have spent months in hospital recovering from Traumatic Brain Injury caused by an assault by person or persons unknown in early August. I am still recovering from that, very well, but it's slow. I recommend the Youtube Living with Traumatic Brain Injury, because so few people know much about it. I was in the same boat, but learned a few things as one who has it to live with.

Damage to my eyesight (twisted optic nerve)  is one of many things healing, but slowly. Too slow for my liking. But I feel fine and am getting better. I'm starting to talk with people online but please don't flood me, I'm already pushing my limits.

Today I felt I should choose between this blog and my Facebook page (now I'm doing FB again), as best I can http://facebook.com/pip.wilson

I decided on Facebook until further notice. This could be a day or years, I don't know.

There are lots of nice and interesting people there, so that's where I'll be, and more are welcome. Make a great 2011. And stay well and happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nora said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:34 PM  
Blogger mxtodis123 said...

Welcome back. Glad to see you on the mend.
Mary

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker