Sunday, November 06, 2011

A change at wilsonsalmanac.com


Gday, Blogmanac reader. I intend to place this introductory matter beneath the animated masthead above, on each page of the Almanac, because many readers arrive for their first time and don't know their way around. I'm aware that it might be a nuisance to some, but feel free to use, or ignore, any links, and scroll down to other matters if you wish.
I haven't forgotten that some replies are to be made to comments on the Blogmanac. Honestly, I've barely had time to scratch myself if it itches. I intend do them very soon. 
Thank you, as always. And I'm sorry the text here is slightly askew. I tried a lot, but I can't fix it. It's OK beginning November 5 at the Almy, I believe. Love, Pip
Big deal.
 
 
On the dating of items in the Almanac  Translate this page  Find your birthday star  Daily Absolutely Everything  I recommend  Calendar converter   Almanacs, calendars, time, dedicated weeks, months, etc 
Free Almanac screensavers  On this day  Dictionary  Convert weights, measures, times, etc 
Calendrica 
Birthday star  Your birth day  NNDB  Time/Date
Calendar converter  Almanacs, calendars, time, dedicated weeks, etc  Memidex  IMDB days  IMDB years  Wikipedia days  Wikipedia decades  Wikipedia centuries
IMDB days  IMDB years  Wikipedia days  Wiki decades  Wiki centuries  Timelines 
Lunabar  Birthday calculator
When 'Source' links on this page move address or die, I might allow them to stay here, but the Wayback Machine might help you locate the original.
CalendarHome.com has some good date calculators, and in particular this printable, illustrated, 10,000-year one
Most pages, and some photos at the Almanac are big. If any fails to load fully, please click Refresh on your browser menu.
The page is fully loaded when you see the purple menu bar, usually at the foot of the page.
fnordreetings from Bellingen, Australia.
Welcome to this Red-Letter Day. Below you will find today's global celebrations, birthdays and events.
First time here?  See the Book of Days Index for Information How it works
Celebrate each and every day with a free subscription to the daily ezine. You can apply by form or send a blank email. Read what the 'Almaniacs' (members) say about the Almy.
I request your support if this website pleases and informs you, as this is my livelihood. Thank you, from the bottom of my fridge. 
Inquiries from publishers are welcome, but, dear reader, please don't use my work without my written permission. If I've inadvertently used something of yours that you consider not to fall under the fair use and copyleft doctrines, please tell me and I'll gladly and quickly remove it. See you tomorrow!
Carpe diem! (Seize the day!) And, as they say in McDonald’s, ‘have a nice da-ay’ (add plastic smile). Nup. Make a great day.
Pip Wilson
Add to My Yahoo!

Our news on your homepage
(that is, if you use My Yahoo, which we recommend for your start-up page)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker