Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Avatar proposes violence as solution

So many people are annoyed with me for saying that 'Avatar' is an unconscious movie (because it promotes violence as a solution to violence), that I googled 'avatar movie nonviolence'. Big relief -- I'm not the only one. Personally, I think the movie sucks, like John Wayne in blue. I wouldn't watch it again even in 4D specs. Special effects impressive (but you can do anything with enough $$$) -- consciousness pathetic and retrograde. The world deserves far better at this point in history. Hollywood seems incapable of lifting thought to that height.

1 Comments:

Anonymous raoul said...

And the entire plot (and even some characters) are rip-offs from the animated kids' movie 'Fern Gully'.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker