Thursday, July 21, 2005

Oh le Tuff, you've done it again

Highly recommended
Baz le Tuff lives in a notorious cyber-cave perched on a cliff overlooking the fens of Coffs Harbour, and I try not to visit there because the screams of victims can be quite unnerving for my sensitive temperament.

But this morning I needed a cup of human entrails so I popped over. His faithful manservant Roderick, who said that Master had been expecting me, showed me to the upper cavern where le Tuff showed me his latest toy, quite the most amazing web program going. I'm told it's superb for aiding with night flights and escape routes.

You need broadband and a 3D video card to use Google Earth, but you won't be disappointed. Sorry, Apple Mac won't work (hee hee!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker