Thursday, July 28, 2005

Freelance journalists wanted

Freelance journalists are required for an international online magazine to be launched in October, 2005.

Writers interested in doing short pieces on progressive topics such as environment, relationships, spirituality, activism, eco-travel, alternatives (technology and so on) and similar are invited to send an expression of interest and a bit about yourself to yes [at] acay.com.au and put Alerts in the subject header. Your experience is not as important as ability. Thank you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my name is sarah and i am an online-based journalist. If you are still in need of of a freelance journalist i am very interested. I am currently writing numerous articles on the web which feature on many different sites. Please contact me and let me know. My email address is Jsaz01@aol.com.
(miss) Sarah Jackson

1:11 AM  
Blogger Pip Wilson said...

Hi. Sarah. I'm sorry but this position is no longer available. My apologies.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker