Thursday, March 15, 2007

Gitmo man admits to killing Dr King and Anna Nicole Smith

Please, friends ...

If, like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, I am hooded and shackled in a toilet-sized cell in CIA ghost prisons for three years, then sent to five-star torture hotel Guantanamo Bay, and I confess to killing OJ Simpson's wife and Bobby Kennedy, believe every word of it and release my confession to the media -- I know they'll publish every word. Truth will out, and I want it to. I'm tired of all my lies. I am also responsible for the Killing Fields, the crash of the Hindenburg, Michael Dukakis and thirty-two other disasters. I'm to blame for Alan Arkin getting the Oscar for ten minutes of ordinary acting in 'Little Miss Sunshine'. I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry.

Oh ... and I also did the 1929 Stock Market Crash.

Pentagon Redacted Statements of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Discussing Torture

More :: And more

Tagged: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, just as I thought. What blew me out of the water was the media making a big deal out of his claims as if any of them held any merit at all.

I reckon that are bit difficult for the US media these days - poor buggers.

I'm embarassed.

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the alleged "Al-Qaeda mastermind," stopped short of accepting responsibility for killing Kennedy, creating AIDS and being the real Santa Claus.

Keeping you abreast of the up to the moment news.

~:o)

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker