Sunday, July 30, 2006

Survey request from a reader

Dear Pip

I'm writing to you to ask for some assistance. I was hoping that you might complete my short online survey and place links to it on your blogs and ezines.


It can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/m2rml

Essentially I am trying to recruit 1000 individuals from across the globe to complete online my short survey. I would very much like to include as many Aussies as possible, (being an Aussie myself) and am currently struggling to recruit them for my sample.

The purpose of this study is to ascertain how individuals in different countries use their work computers and/or laptop computers. It also asks how they protect their work computers and/or laptops from security risks.

I'm looking for individuals 18 years or over and currently live and work (full time/part time or casually) in Australia, the Netherlands, Singapore, the UK, or USA, you are invited to fill out this survey. Only people who use a computer and/or laptop at work are invited to complete this survey (although you don't need to use one regularly).

Monica Whitty
Belfast, Ireland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker