Sunday, July 02, 2006

From a reader

Subject: Your brilliant Ezines.

Hi, have been meaning to email you for some time. I've been a subscriber of the Blogmanac for a little over a year now and really LOVE the publication. Was an avid reader of the Book of Days email so was very sad to see it go and equally thrilled to see its return. Note: the new format is much better for me, I'm totally blind and used to have to search through all the links, this is much slicker and reads better with a screen reader. Thank you and Goddess bless. Cheers!

Paul N



Hi, Paul,

You must have some amazing technology to allow you to read. That's fantastic.

Just three or four hours ago I was listening to an historical program on the struggles of blind people in Australia to get their rights acknowledged. The program is at http://www.abc.net.au/rn/hindsight/stories/2006/1666356.htm and there's audio at http://www.abc.net.au/rn/podcast/feeds/hht_20060702.mp3

They interviewed Major-General Paul Cullen, who was the head of the Blind Society in Australia, and brought Helen Keller to Australia decades ago. He was once my boss, so I have been thinking a lot about blindness today and then your email came in.

I'm grateful for your kind comments about the Blogmanac and the daily ezine. I'm really glad you like it and that it's easier for you to read these days and you can locate and click the links OK. I'll pass your generous comments on to the other readers.

Abundance and gratitude,

Pip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker