Monday, July 03, 2006

Check out the new Wheel of Days site

I was sitting at my desk wondering how to relieve this hole in my belly, the just desserts of my enthusiastic sampling at Saturday's wondrous Sawtell Chili Festival* (of which some pix here) -- evil but delicious concoctions with names like Redbelly's Favourite, Dragon's Blood, Morning Afterburn and the like, and I have filled my fridge with more bottles and jars of these toxins than I care to admit or my creditors will appreciate -- when an email came in.

AsphixiA PixiA, an Almaniac from NC, USA, announces a new Live Journal called Wheel of Days, and it features some material reprinted from the Almanac, as well as other almanac-style info. Good luck, AP, and I wish the journal every success.

That relieved me for a considerable period. Now, back to my Kwik-Eze and Mylanta. I wish I didn't love hot chili sauces so much.

Ring of Fire
PS If you haven't had Coriander Salsa from Ayo's Fiery Food Works, Crazy Bull Wild Parsley Sauce, or the aforementioned Dragon's Blood (makes Tabasco taste like flat lemonade), you ain't lived. Man, you Aussie readers get some SAO biscuits, some good-qual liverwurst and some Aristocrat dill pickles, plus the coriander salsa and wild parsley sauce (on separate bikkies of course), and forget about eating sensibly ever again.

* I prefer to spell chili with one 'l'.

Thanks AsphixiA PixiA for tolerating this commercial break. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker