Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Gentile jokes

Thanks, Kayla, for these:


A Gentile goes into a clothing store and says: "This is a very fine jacket. How much is it?"

The salesman says: "It's $500."

The Gentile says, "OK, I'll take it."


* Ø * Ø * Ø *


Two Gentiles meet on the street. The first one says,"You own your own business, don't you? How's it going?"

The other Gentile says, "Just great! Thanks for asking!"


* Ø * Ø * Ø *


A man calls his mother and says, "Mother, I know you're expecting me for dinner this evening, but something important has come up and I can't make it."

His mother says, "OK."


* Ø * Ø * Ø *


A Gentile couple goes to a nice restaurant: The man says: "I'll have the steak and a baked potato, and my wife will have the Julienne salad with house dressing. We'll both have coffee."

The waiter says: "How would you like your steak and salad prepared?"

The man says "I'd like the steak medium, the salad is fine as is."

The waiter says: "Thank you."


* Ø * Ø * Ø *


A Gentile man calls his elderly mother. He asks, " Mom, how are you feeling? Do you need anything?"

She says, "I feel fine, and I don't need anything. Thanks for calling."


* Ø * Ø * Ø *


A Gentile woman meets an old Gentile friend. The friend asks, "How is your son getting along?"

The Gentile woman says: "He's just fine. He just turned 35."

"And where does he live?" asks the friend.

"He lives at home with me. I don't think he'll ever get married."

The friend says, "How nice."

Tagged: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker