Saturday, September 10, 2005

This free tip really does increase traffic to blogs

The tutorial I wrote on how to get more hits on your progressive blog really works.

At left is the latest screen shot of my hits counter. I applied the method on September 1 and hits are now running at about three times my average for this year.

Here's a comment from Nora of the excellent blog extra!extra:
"My hits have quadrupled!"
"I can't recommend this highly enough! Thanks for all the work, Pip, and thanks for sharing your tip.

"I thought the method might be tricky but no, I just followed the easy steps and it worked like a treat.

"First off my hits doubled. Then I had to go offline briefly and lost 2 days. Now I'm back posting again and today, using your method, my hits have quadrupled!"

Nora then wrote and said she has had a 500% increase in hits.

I will share this with any progressive blog, but only with progressive blogs. Blogs that oppose the war in Iraq, for example. The method takes about half an hour, maybe an hour, to put into effect on your blog. Grab the step-by-step tutorial for free.

Categories: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker