Thursday, September 08, 2005

Five burning questions

I don't know what your list of burning questions comprises, but I'd certainly be interested to find out. I've just started compiling mine. A few for starters:

1) Why did a substantial minority of Americans vote for George W Bush?
2) Why do women so markedly prefer chumps?
3) What makes instapundit one of the world's most popular blogs?
4) Surely the key to (3) can't be by writing "yeah", "look" and "check".
5) Can anyone tell me what "diddy wah diddy" means?

Categories: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nora said...

"Why do women so markedly prefer chumps?"

What brought that on?
Anyway, include me out. :)

In looking up the etymology of "chump" I came across this:

http://www.vachss.com/av_dispatches/disp_9701_a.html

Interesting.

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker