Friday, March 04, 2005

9-11 timeline synopsis

We have posted 9-11 timeline info here before. Here is a nice synopsis that makes easier reading. Thanks, Almaniac Star Light from Washington, USA.

"9/11 was one of the most pivotal events in world history. Its impact will be felt for years to come. You owe it to yourself to go beyond the sound bites and the simplified official story. This is an extremely complicated story with numerous players and motives. Not everything makes sense or fits neatly together. It's a story full of espionage, deceit, and lies. But if there are forces out there tricking us, they can only succeed if we, the general public, remain ignorant and passive.

"I am limiting my sources to only those one might call 'mainstream.' Why? It's not because I believe one can only trust the mainstream media. In fact, I feel the opposite is true - much of the best reporting today is coming from alternative media. But many people are initially very skeptical. A lot of material I found looking around the web seemed very hard to believe when I first saw it. My goal is to use mainstream sources to generally open eyes to new possibilities."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker