Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Beware blogspot.com 'Next Blog' link

Ever clicked 'Next Blog' at the top of a Blogger blog and instead of finding something great like the Blogmanac, your computer starts flashing lights and ringing alarms? I have. Beware. Others have pointed it out too:


Spyware warning: be careful of Blogspot.com "next blog" link

So I wrote a little something, but it's not exactly on topic, but what the hell:

I got them sit down, cain't cry,
oh Lord I wanna die, woman on the Next Blog blues


I tried on a brand new blog this morning,
Cause that old Next Blog don't work no more
I tried on a brand new blog this morning,
Cause that old Next Blog mama don't work no more
Gonna change my way of living,
Ain't nothing like it was before

Where did that woman get to
That Next Blog babe I seen
Where did that woman get to
That Next Blog mama I seen
I shouldn't never have clicked her off
That Next Blog button treat me soooo mean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker