Tuesday, September 02, 2003

*Ø* Blogmanac | Keep Your Act Together During Trying Times

Our friend, Lucy Lopez, has a lovely and generous offer for Blogmanac readers . . . right on time!


INSIGHT READINGS

How would you like to take a walk with me in that place so little known to the conscious mind? Where hidden meanings and imaginings, unformed and undisturbed, play silently, relentlessly, ambiguously with the world directly seen and sensed by you? The world of your interests, needs, desires, relationships, hopes and fears?

Let me lay out this landscape for you with my intuitive tools which include the Mythic Tarot, the Health and Healing Cards, and the Tao Oracle! Please email me for a FREE reading. You will need to tell me:

1. Your first name
2. Gender
3. Day and month of birth
4. Questions (two or three that are related to the same issue)
5. Any other information you think you would like me to know

Your only obligation for this FREE reading is to give me honest and accurate feedback on the reading that I do.

[This is not a "teaser ad" offer from a commercial enterprise, but an honest offer from a personal friend who'd like to help others while gaining wide and varied experience. -v]

Onward and Upward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker