Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nov 10: Screaming Lord Sutch

It's been a very hot day hee in Bellingen, considering summer hasn't begun yet. It just goes to show you don't have to be born, and live and die, in a cold climate, like Screaming Lord Sutch, to be mental.

I intend to respond to all outstanding blog comments by the weekend. I've been busy, with not a lot of sleep, mainly because I've been putting the new Planet Directory online at wilsonsalmanac.com. It'll be unfolding itself over the next few days and weeks. It's linked prominently from the homepage. I hope you enjoy it as I launch it, bit by bit, and I also hope you'll get involved by sending intersting links to go in the new directory.

See you tomorrow with November 11 - it's a very important day in Australian history and our culture, and worth reading at the Almy. (Commercial break from our sponsor now finished.)

Screamin' Lord Sutch 
1940 Dave Screaming Lord Sutch, British singer, eccentric and founder of the Monster Raving Loony Party, who died by his own hand on June 16, 1999

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker