Think universally. Act terrestrially.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
- Hunt for Captain Thunderbolt may turn up negative
- Tennô Matsuri at the Tsushima Jinja in Aichi Prefe...
- Captain Bligh and his amazing feat of navigation
- Furthur and furthur
- CYA for the CIA: The CIA's torture research progra...
- Feast day of Epona, Celtic horse goddess
- Mysterious death of the mad king
- Mrs Macquarie's Chair
- Shanghai visual culture
- Wanted: Afghan raw silk shawl
- Name: Pip Wilson
- Location: Bellingen, NSW, Australia
Just an Aussie bloke who is interested in things.
MENU AT VERY TOP OF BLOG
Wilson's Blogmanac, founded on April 26, 2003. Dedicated to the 353 victims of Australia's shame, the SIEVX disaster, and casualties of poverty and authority worldwide. Public Domain (an explanation is at Wikipedia), Pip Wilson, 2003-2011. But kindly email if you republish. I'm currently launching and promoting the free e-book, 'Microminibliss', for those interested in my new links directory, Bellingen (Australia), and my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). (Use Search for that.) So, kindly Google the word 'Microminibliss', and some links will come up, not 25 million in the usual Google manner.
New headlines from
Daily Planet News
Register here to join the PBA.
I killed my TV
before my TV killed me