Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy birthday, Rhino, April 25 - R.I.P.



Rhino, born Apr. 25, died a few yrs ago, can't recall when. We were bashed by thugs together, played pool together, visited 'ladies of the night' in Sydney together, camped in the bush together, laughed together till the tears streamed down our ugly faces, harassed by cops together, argued together, got drunk as skunks together, were rich & poor together, watched the stars together, watched him slowly die together, adored his departed mother Christina together. Too much love, too many experiences to tell. See ya, mate. I never forget April 25. He & me shared so many adventures around this big land. I have a song, 'The Ballad of Pip & Rhino', but it's on a floppy disk somewhere and my computer doesn't take floppies. Neither did we, in our young days. 

Thank you, Baz le Tuff for the excellent photo of Reinhard Raftl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker