Think universally. Act terrestrially.
Monday, March 29, 2010
- 3D films can make you very sick
- Wilson family motto
- National Geographic best pictures for 2009
- David Lean, David Who?
- William Morris was not just your usual bloke
- Bees in more trouble than ever after bad winter
- If ... a poem for passage from boyhood to manhood
- Moon cult ties with US legislature
- The debt we owe to Stephen Pearl Andrews
- Ostara and the Equinox
- Name: Pip Wilson
- Location: Bellingen, NSW, Australia
Just an Aussie bloke who is interested in things.
MENU AT VERY TOP OF BLOG
Wilson's Blogmanac, founded on April 26, 2003. Dedicated to the 353 victims of Australia's shame, the SIEVX disaster, and casualties of poverty and authority worldwide. Public Domain (an explanation is at Wikipedia), Pip Wilson, 2003-2011. But kindly email if you republish. I'm currently launching and promoting the free e-book, 'Microminibliss', for those interested in my new links directory, Bellingen (Australia), and my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). (Use Search for that.) So, kindly Google the word 'Microminibliss', and some links will come up, not 25 million in the usual Google manner.
New headlines from
Daily Planet News
Register here to join the PBA.
I killed my TV
before my TV killed me