Friday, October 09, 2009

Mafia Wars

Every day on my Facebook (http://facebook.com/pip.wilson) I get messages and invitations regarding something called 'Mafia Wars'. Ugh!

I don't even know what it is, and I'm not cracking my neck to find out. The ad for this strange thing says "It takes more than a code of honor to be a mobster. It takes cunning, deception, ruthlessness and greed. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?" Well, no, actually, blokes. It doesn't. It sounds about as much fun as a rectal examination, and about as useful as tits on a bull.

Categories:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mafia wars is a "game"
in all senses of the word

10:36 PM  
Blogger Diana Schuetz said...

If you want to hide the annoying posts to your wall, simply run your mouse over the upper right-hand corner of one, and click on "Hide Mafia Wars." No more posts! Easy as pie! You'll still get invitations but they won't show up on your wall.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Pip Wilson said...

Great! That's helped, Di. But it doesn't seem to work in all the requests, just on my home page.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Pip Wilson said...

Oh. I've just worked out how to block different apps on Requests. I get so many different apps requests (games & kisses etc) they drive me bananas clearing them.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker