Sunday, October 14, 2007

What a week

What a week it was. Ricardo Sanchez, America's former military chief in Iraq, lambasted Dubya's government as "incompetent" and "negligent" and its Iraq policy "a nightmare with no end in sight".

Meanwhile, Torture Government Spokesperson, Condoleezza Rice, tells the Russians that they should improve their human rights record -- which is as ironic as Bush's similar statements about Burma a couple of weeks ago.

I would love Condy to come to my house to tell me to improve my human rights. Yesterday I found in the fridge an old carton of passionfruit yoghurt that had gone green, and I could fish it out of the wheelie bin just for her hair.

Was there any good news this week? Well, there was in Brisbane, Australia, where the Greens won 33% of the vote in a by-election, auguring well for the federal election, the date of which will be announced today by the Prime Monster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker