Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Racist and misleading email from Australia

A vicious, vile email circulates in Australia, with sentiments whipped up by Prime Minister John Howard and his awful gang, plus the general racist community.

"Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia ..."

It wasn't on Wednesday at all. This is old vileness ... 2005.

If these ideas really were put into practice, I too would be a target for deportation because of my "unAustralian" beliefs -- despite my being something like 7th generation Australian, and the fact that I have lived here one quarter as long as European settlement of the continent. And can read and write in three dialects of Gday Cobber and Fair Dinkum.



I have in my veins enough blood of the Eureka Stockade, where African-Americans and Armenians, Canadians, Yanks and Mediterraneans stood up for human rights alongside Anglo-Irish rebels, for me to suggest instead that Howard and his evil cabal themselves be deported. Or, better yet, be tried for war crimes alongside Blair and Bush.

If you receive one of these misleading and hateful emails and want to forward my comments to the chocolate soldier/s who sent it to you, you're more than welcome to tell him, her, them or it that I am Pip Wilson from wilsonsalmanac.com and if they would like a debate, I'd be delighted to refute and confound them.

Categories: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker