Thursday, April 05, 2007

Almanac website, Book of Days and daily ezine

Due to circumstances within my control (but because I have a rotten memory, not to mention the fact that my site host has crummy support), Wilson's Almanac Scriptorium is down for a short time, so until it's back, there won't be any On This Day in the Book of Days here at this blog (because the BoD is hosted at that site), and it might be a few days before I send out the daily Wilson's Almanac free ezine.

The fact that my home site is down also explains why there are missing pictures and other matter on this blog. Sincere apologies.

Categories:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Due to circumstances within my control'

Mwahahaha!

I had been wondering what was going on with the varmint's of mine that you've been hosting fer me. It's no biggy but I had been curious nevertheless.

Furthermore, it's still no biggy.

*Hugs*

2:59 AM  
Blogger Pip Wilson said...

Should be OK now. I forgot to change my email address with my host, and consequently didn't get the annual bill.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker