Saturday, March 10, 2007

Eddie Van Halen heads for rehab

"I would like Van Halen fans to know how much I truly appreciate each and every one of you. Without you there is no Van Halen," writes talented rocker Eddie Van Halen, who is battling addiction to alcohol.

"I have always and will always feel a responsibility to give you my best. At the moment I do not feel that I can give you my best. That’s why I have decided to enter a rehabilitation facility to work on myself, so that in the future I can deliver the 110% that I feel I owe you and want to give you ..."
Van Halen website

It looks like he also won't be able to attend the band's induction into the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame with other inductees, including Patti Smith, REM and the Ronettes, on Monday.

Tagged: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker