Thursday, June 01, 2006

Richard Grove on 9-11

Highly recommended
Richard Grove (Richard Andrew Grove) weaves the most intricate 9-11 conspiracy theory yet, one that has all the 9-11 conspiracy people talking. Grove is highly critical of that very community, by the way.

He's either onto something, a good hoaxer, sowing the seeds for a bestselling novel, or a raving lunatic. How would I know? Maybe all 17.

The most interesting bit to me (at least less disarming than his statement about oil not being a fossil fuel) was the connections he makes between various big corporate names. Well worth a listen (and there's a transcript).

Listen through the first 30 minutes as his story unfolds. Then the two-hour audio program becomes quite fascinating -- at least it's incredibly entertaining, if a well-crafted crock of shit. I have not formed an opinion as yet.

Update: Mr Grove has been in touch with me, and he's a gentleman.

http://www.911blogger.com/files/audio/MeriaHellerRichardAndrewGrove.mp3 (21.5 MB)

from http://www.911podcasts.Com/display.php?vid=101

Also at

http://subscribe.streamguys.com/meriaheller_od_free/todaysshow.wma

from http://www.meria.net/freeshow.html

I dips me lid to to two Almaniacs, who I'm sure would prefer anonymity, for their tipoff.

Also of interest: 9/11 videos at Google Video and
Pentagon footage a fiasco, scholars conclude (press release)

Tagged: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well crafted "crock of shit?" ROTFL!
I've not had the ability to listen to the MP3 just yet. Btw, thanks for sending it.
I saw Mr. Dentist today and the toofer is alive and throbbing like there is aluminum foil setting on the nerve. The dentist's office closed at noon today so I'll be waiting this booger out till Monday.
OUCHIE!

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to www.immigrationwatchdog.com and watch the 5 min. "Atzlan" video . It will scare the pants off of you.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Pip Wilson said...

Couldn't find it. I'll try google.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Pip Wilson said...

I found the video through Google. The video has nothing whatever to do with this post about 9/11. And I don't see why there is such opposition to immigrants to the US wanting decent human rights.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've have taken the time to listen to what Mr. Grove has presented in his audio podcasts - 9/11 Synchronicity and I can assure that anyone with an open mind that is willing to put in the time will not be disappointed. The media montage contained in each episode is both informative and entertaining. The podcast is centered around the events of September 11th, however, its main goal is not to generate individuals who can repeat 9/11 facts verbatim, rather, it seeks to empower listeners by providing them with just a little more context of the shared reality that we're all experiencing. I'm still amazed at how such a variety of topics can be meshed together so cleverly as to maintain a clear message that ties everything together. Start with Project Constellation and then dive into Episode 001 of the podcasts. Good luck!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker