Friday, May 19, 2006

Pentagon attack footage

Is the new footage really any good? When I heard that the US Government had been forced to release security cam footage showing the plane hitting the Pentagon on 9-11, I went to the CNN site and had a look at the video. I played it twice.

There wasn't anything I could see that looked anything like a plane hitting the building, as opposed to what the conspiracy theorists say. Does anyone know of an online version of this new footage that is as good as the conservative media say it is? I seriously would like to see something that looks like a passenger plane hitting the Pentagon. Bear in mind that I don't have a TV so maybe everyone else has seen it -- but I still would like to.

On the conspiracy side of things, I've started watching the long video Loose Change from Google Video, but I have dial-up so I've only seen the first ten minutes of it. Based on my limited viewing of both videos, I'd say the conspiracy nuts are winning 1-0.

I won't forget this quote in a hurry:

Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center.
US Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld speaking of the September 11 attacks; interview with Lyric Wallwork Winik, Parade Magazine, October 12, 2001 [emphasis mine]

Update: Trudy, an Aussie Almaniac, has kindly sent me this link to the footage
www.judicialwatch.org/flight77.shtml and neither she nor I can make out a plane.

Tagged: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Bell said...

http://badhardware.blogspot.com/2007_05_01_archive.html#5862760178370010774

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Chris S said...

the picture above is the punch out hole that the plane left after most of its mass was scattered through out the building.

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker