Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Da Vinci Code movie panned



If the Australian sequel to The Da Vinci Code, The Dundee Code (2004), had caught the eye of movie producers, I might be a quivering ball of shame today. Call me lucky.

The critics don't think much of The Da Vinci Code movie. Still, if it's as much of a stinker as the book, which has sold 60.5 million copies in 44 languages, it will be a roaring success.

I might not have Dan Brown's money and prodigious literary talent, but I do have artistic integrity and I'll sell it for a very reasonable price -- so somebody make me an offer today.

Tagged: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Philip Booth said...

I went to the advance screening last night. I was underwhelmed.
I posted my review on my site, Scribe Life.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker