Saturday, October 01, 2005

Labour Party Conference ejects 82-year old protester

All he said was one word: "Nonsense!"

No wonder members are leaving the so-called Labour Party in droves, as the Australian Labor Party is also finding:

"My case is not important. But what happened to me when I was ejected from the Labour conference -- simply for a one-word protest during Jack Straw's speech this week -- tells us there is something deeply wrong with the culture of our Government under Tony Blair ... Tony Blair is the worst leader the Labour Party has ever had ... When I was a child living in Germany in the late 1930s, with relatives who died in the concentration camps, things were very frightening. But the policy of the American government today frightens me too. And so does the attitude of the British Government ..."
Independent

I dips me lid to Nora at Extra!Extra!, the blogorrah.

Tagged: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker