Sunday, September 11, 2005

New to our sister blog Yellow Pages: Young Blogosphere

From today you will find in the sidebar of the Yellow Pages a new feature (below the news headlines). I call it Young Blogosphere and it comprises the 50 most recent posts from a selection of more than a dozen progressive young bloggers from several continents.

I think you'll find Young Blogosphere a fascinating read every day, and of course the content is constantly updating. I look forward to reading it myself as it refreshes, but I won't hold myself responsible for what they write, so I hope you won't.

I know Young Blogosphere sounds pretty hokey -- sort of Church of England -- but it's the best name I could think of without bending my mind. Bookmark and enjoy.

If you would like a particular young blogger added to the list, please let me know, but not just any blogger, thanks; we want change agents in this list.

Categories: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker