Monday, June 20, 2005

Quotes from the the American Taliban

Highly recommended

I got an email today from pagans4peace with Quotes from the the American Taliban -- a big page of outrageous quotes from the American 'Christian' right.

Examples: "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war." (Anne Coulter)

"God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did ..." (George W Bush)

"The Bible is the inerrant ... word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc." (Jerry Falwell)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker