Friday, June 24, 2005

Mr Tarawally will have to do better than that

Got this email today:

From Kingsley Tarawally. Abidjan-Cote D'Ivoire.

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Kingsley Tarawally from Ivory Coast,23 years of age. I am an orphan I lost my father a couple of months ago. My father was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death .

He was assassinated last year january 2004 by the rebels following the political uprising.Before his death he had a foreign account here in Côte D'Ivoire up to the tune of $18m which he told the bank was for the importation of cocoa processing machine.

I want you to do me a favour to receive this fund to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the benficiary. I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me indicate your interest in replying soonest. Thanks and best regards.

Kingsley Tarawally.
Now, if I've knocked back the son of Laurence Kabila, Nelson Mandela's niece and Colonel Gadaffi's brother, what makes Kingsley think I'll be impressed with the son of a cocoa exporter?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker