Sunday, November 07, 2004

Quiz: When did women get the vote?

New at the Scriptorium


Here's a quiz question (no prizes, I'm sorry):

Choose from this alphabetical list of nations and place them in the order in which women gained the vote:

Afghanistan
Australia
Finland
Iceland
Iraq
Kyrgyzstan
New Zealand
Switzerland
United Kingdom
United States of America


Answers: A world chronology of women's electoral rights in the Scriptorium

If you like, tell other Almaniacs how you did, in the comments box here. I'm sure the rest of us would love to hear.

[Second question: I feel like asking, in which country did women not have the vote when it was a friend of the West, but gained it when Saddam Hussein took over? But I won't press my luck.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker