Saturday, July 10, 2004

*Ø* Questions, questions, questions

I always asked too many questions, like "Why not?" and "Who says?" Always landing in trouble because of this affliction.

I've only been awake for twenty minutes and already I have three of those damn questions burning great potholes in my synaptic paths:

1) Why can't I stop whistling The Andy Griffiths Show this morning? Can't get that damn whistle out of my head, and I never even liked that show a real lot, except Barney was funny;
2) Those people who don't take two or three sugars in their coffee, do they realise they're missing the point?
3) Did Hamelin ever say sorry to the Stollen Generation?

If I have diabetes I'll have to concede Number 2. And it will explain why I always have to do Number 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker