Monday, August 04, 2003

*Ø* Blogmanac | I invent a word without synonyms!
Already flushed with pride that the only Google references to the word 'scungeous' are on my web pages (autographs later, please. Move along, nothing happening here), I'm almost revoltingly self-congratulatory now that I find I have invented a word without any similarity whatever to any other.

I refer to the word 'thread' (write it down, it might be useful one day), which draws a blank in the online thesauri of ERIC (the huge educational library), Merriam-Webster, and HyperDictionary. (Let me know here if any other online thesauri confirm my suspicions, that this word, 'thread' has sprung from my mind sui generis, and might be worthy of patenting. I could use the bread.)

Thank you.

At ease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker