Saturday, August 23, 2003

*Ø* Blogmanac | Baghdad Burning

A blog from Iraq

I was very pleased to find this blog just now:

"The Beginning...
So this is the beginning for me, I guess. I never thought I'd start my own weblog... All I could think, every time I wanted to start one was "but who will read it?" I guess I've got nothing to lose... but I'm warning you- expect a lot of complaining and ranting. I looked for a 'rantlog' but this is the best Google came up with.

"A little bit about myself: I'm female, Iraqi and 24. I survived the war. That's all you need to know. It's all that matters these days anyway."

Baghdad Burning

... I discovered it at the blog of an old Aussie colleague of mine (I stumbled upon his blog by chance tonight), Allan Moult (gday, cobber!). It's a great blog, as well. Say gday to both of 'em for me, will ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker