Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Dear friend

Pip's Picks was my first blog, an experiment in the technology. I've learned a lot, including the fact that Pip's Picks is superfluous to the much better and bigger blog I've now created here.

From today, to make it easier for you as a visitor, and for me as well, I've decided to enter WWW picks here, at Wilson's Blogmanac. The Blogmanac, if Blogger's archiving system works as they say, should be a vibrant, constantly refreshing home for the sorts of things members and visitors find in the emal magazines and the 1,350-plus pages of Wilson's Almanac Scriptorium. I'm very excited about the prospect.

Bringing Pip's Picks to this site will make the Blogmanac a much more useful online resource, and I intend also to provide a lot more daily Almanac material here. Subscribers to the free daily ezine will, I believe, find it a useful adjunct to the ezine, so I'm going to place a link to this page each day in the ezine.

I hope you'll bookmark this weblog and check in each day for the realization of the Almanac's mission:

"To give readers many reasons and many ways to carpe diem! ... seize the day!"

I'll try to make it a very uplifting experience, unique on the Internet, if I can. With your help, suggestions and comments, I think we can do some good stuff here. By the way, if you post comments, they are for the public. If you want to comment to me, please email me. Thanks, and have fun.

Abundance and gratitude,

Pip Wilson
Almanackist

PS There are still hundreds of great links archived at Pip's Picks so I'll leave that page linked in the navigation bar (left) for a while. News and current affairs will henceforth be here and at the new Wilson's Almanac Yellow Pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker