Monday, May 26, 2003

*Ø* Blogmanac | May 26 | Wilson takes a lay day -- no, not a lay lady lay :(
Unfortunately pressures of study and job hunting require me to take one or even maybe two days off from the Almanac ezines. However, I have some nice stories I want to share so I'll make quick appearances here in the Blogmanac, and of course they will be sent to subscribers of the Blogmanac daily email (subs box in right-hand column). My apologies to subscribers of Wilson's Almanac and the AAA edition. I hope you'll drop by here for the good read I hope to bring you. On May 26, 1828, a mystery boy showed up in Nuremburg and I'd like to tell the story of Kaspar Hauser. Then on Tuesday, some interesting items about the ghostly drum of Sir Francis Drake, and a strange story about Wild Bill Hickock. See you then.

As always,

Abundance and gratitude, and adidas, amigos.

PS My ISP has been as flakey as a pavlova lately. If I haven't responded to your email, chances are it went south ... err ... north. Please try again or leave a comment here. Also, I hope MA Szabo will contact me regarding a recent correspondence. I have no address to contact you. Ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker