Think universally. Act terrestrially.
Thursday, July 01, 2010
- The Sad Night
- Eco-village project on brink of collapse
- The month of July
- How Bhagwan lost millions in drugs and a Lear jet
- Which high schools produce the most Nobel Laureate...
- Cross-dresser probably 1st European woman in Tasma...
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre burns down
- Ned Kelly's last stand
- One Blood: the story of William Cooper
- The first cartoon
- Name: Pip Wilson
- Location: Bellingen, NSW, Australia
Just an Aussie bloke who is interested in things.
MENU AT VERY TOP OF BLOG
Wilson's Blogmanac, founded on April 26, 2003. Dedicated to the 353 victims of Australia's shame, the SIEVX disaster, and casualties of poverty and authority worldwide. Public Domain (an explanation is at Wikipedia), Pip Wilson, 2003-2011. But kindly email if you republish. I'm currently launching and promoting the free e-book, 'Microminibliss', for those interested in my new links directory, Bellingen (Australia), and my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). (Use Search for that.) So, kindly Google the word 'Microminibliss', and some links will come up, not 25 million in the usual Google manner.
New headlines from
Daily Planet News
Register here to join the PBA.
I killed my TV
before my TV killed me