Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wagging the Moondoggie

Wagging the Moondoggie My friendly correspondent Glenn J of Australia writes: "This is the most recent (Oct 2009) and comprehensive treatise on the Apollo Moonlanding issue yet. Before you dismiss it as yet another nut-job piece, at least read the first two pages (http://bit.ly/3YZ80D)." OK, my friend, I have read the first two pages by David McGowan, and I like the way McGowan writes, and I think I like the way he thinks. I have no fucking idea whether Armstrong walked on the moon. But I question mostly everything, and I find some persuasive material here. So it's worth it for me to continue to assay the matter. It's worth taking a few minutes to read. And I'm very interested in well-considered comments about this article. Thank you, Glenn.

Highly recommended

Categories: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker