Think universally. Act terrestrially.
Friday, March 19, 2010
- Birds smaller due to warmer temps
- McNamara's band of Aussie radicals
- Irish Mick did a great job
- Happy St Patrick's Day. Who was Patrick?
- The Irish are a fair people - they never speak wel...
- Ramtha, what the BLEEP?
- The Outsiders Who Foresaw The Subprime Crisis : NP...
- Bananas as good as drugs for treating HIV, says sc...
- Did Hitler and General George Patton own the Holy ...
- Medicare dentistry full of holes
- Name: Pip Wilson
- Location: Bellingen, NSW, Australia
Just an Aussie bloke who is interested in things.
MENU AT VERY TOP OF BLOG
Wilson's Blogmanac, founded on April 26, 2003. Dedicated to the 353 victims of Australia's shame, the SIEVX disaster, and casualties of poverty and authority worldwide. Public Domain (an explanation is at Wikipedia), Pip Wilson, 2003-2011. But kindly email if you republish. I'm currently launching and promoting the free e-book, 'Microminibliss', for those interested in my new links directory, Bellingen (Australia), and my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). (Use Search for that.) So, kindly Google the word 'Microminibliss', and some links will come up, not 25 million in the usual Google manner.
New headlines from
Daily Planet News
Register here to join the PBA.
I killed my TV
before my TV killed me