Friday, June 12, 2009

The Obama Deception

Highly recommended
Anyone who believes all of Alex Jones's rants is clearly deluded, but The Obama Deception http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw makes some very valid points, in my opinion. I don't agree with all of it, but I recommend it. I wouldn't trust Barack Obama II as far as I can kick him. He's already broken too many promises. He's increased US military strength, is scary on the environment, has sent more soldiers to Afghanistan, is creating a huge militia, and endorses the so-called "Patriot Act" which is a violation of all good things American. His cabinet and inner circle are stacked with Wall St squillionaire manipulators just as George W Bush's was stacked with oil guys -- plus that nasty, nasty warmonger, Henry Kissinger. Obama's mates are almost all members of the Bilderberg group, the Trilateral Commission, the Federal Reserve, and the Council on Foreign Relations. Barack's slicker than Slick Willy Clinton (who talked from the Left but ruled from the Right, as Michael Moore's book, Stupid White Men, so pungently elucidates), but almost everyone, so far, seems to be in love with him. Not me -- I supported him over McCain, but because my stance was ABM: Anybody But McCain. Get a grip, Obamists. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss -- maybe even worse.



Categories: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Masked Evangelist said...

I can't disagree with you about the Obama Wall Street Love Connection, but paleolithic conservative smears like this film just polarize left and right even further. From what I've seen on Wikipedia, the fimmaker has compared Obama to Hitler and is a 911 conspiracy theorist. For my taste, Brave New Films does a better job at exposing Bush-Obama militarism and Wall Street Welfare..

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker