Friday, February 20, 2009

Rocky Road by 8 Ball Aitken

Highly recommended
My mate 8 Ball Aitken is now touring the USA with his manager and co-performer, Bird Jensen ... I got an email today and they're in LA. I'll keep readers informed about their tour, as 8 Ball and Bird keep me up to date.

Check out the Grass Roots Music Festival '08 - the song Rocky Road - by 8 Ball Aitken, musician 8 Ball Aitken & His Band, James Grehan, Chris Pickering, Adam James, The Bobkatz, Susanna Carman, Jord Allen, The Long Green Beans, The Jimmy Watts Band & Tichawona Mashawa. Music video directed by Michael Leo. A cool song as always from 8 Ball.

The festival site is www.grassrootsmusicfestival.com.au -- enjoy.

Categories: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you would like to know I met 8 Ball Aitken today in Fredericksburg, TX at Texas Jacks western outfitters. Good Luck to you.

Rusty Crudd

1:28 PM  
Blogger Pip Wilson said...

You met a very good man and a great talent. Thanks for letting me know. All the best to you.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker