Sunday, February 25, 2007

Channeling drunk Steve Irwin

Yesterday my son had to phone me, while I was installing my fixed phone. I hadn't given him enough coins to phone my mobile, so he used a service I had never heard of before. It's a good service, except for one thing. Maybe two things ... I haven't got the bill yet.

By calling www.1800mumdad.com.au my son was able to get a message to me, reverse charges. Great idea for kids. But when I answered my mobile, I got a message that sounded like it was recorded by the late Steve Irwin on drugs, or on a full bottle of Jim Beam. It was lucky that I got my son's message, the voice was so ridiculous, even threatening. I nearly hung up before realizing it was a message from my son. They have to do better than this.

You can hear this idiot by clicking the above link. How would you feel if someone like that interrupted your Saturday afternoon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker