Think universally. Act terrestrially.
Monday, October 16, 2006
- More are hungry despite world leaders' pledge
- The indomitable Kabbarli
- Liberty Enlightening the World
- More Australian government bastardry
- Australia battles drought, bushfires but ignores p...
- Unluckiest Friday 13th since 1520
- Fontinalia, garlanding of fountains, Roman Empire
- Bushie and Brownie, you did a heck of a job
- A dish for St Ethelburga's feast day
- Name: Pip Wilson
- Location: Bellingen, NSW, Australia
Just an Aussie bloke who is interested in things.
MENU AT VERY TOP OF BLOG
Wilson's Blogmanac, founded on April 26, 2003. Dedicated to the 353 victims of Australia's shame, the SIEVX disaster, and casualties of poverty and authority worldwide. Public Domain (an explanation is at Wikipedia), Pip Wilson, 2003-2011. But kindly email if you republish. I'm currently launching and promoting the free e-book, 'Microminibliss', for those interested in my new links directory, Bellingen (Australia), and my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). (Use Search for that.) So, kindly Google the word 'Microminibliss', and some links will come up, not 25 million in the usual Google manner.
New headlines from
Daily Planet News
Register here to join the PBA.
I killed my TV
before my TV killed me