Think universally. Act terrestrially.
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
- Dental health crisis in Australia
- Restif de la Bretonne
- Photos from storm chasers
- Win this beautiful genuine Australian blue opal
- The Christian Right against global warming?
- Never, ever dig your garden again
- Those darn voices in the head
- Levitate the Pentagon
- Save the Internet
- All the way with LBJ
- Name: Pip Wilson
- Location: Bellingen, NSW, Australia
Just an Aussie bloke who is interested in things.
MENU AT VERY TOP OF BLOG
Wilson's Blogmanac, founded on April 26, 2003. Dedicated to the 353 victims of Australia's shame, the SIEVX disaster, and casualties of poverty and authority worldwide. Public Domain (an explanation is at Wikipedia), Pip Wilson, 2003-2011. But kindly email if you republish. I'm currently launching and promoting the free e-book, 'Microminibliss', for those interested in my new links directory, Bellingen (Australia), and my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). (Use Search for that.) So, kindly Google the word 'Microminibliss', and some links will come up, not 25 million in the usual Google manner.
New headlines from
Daily Planet News
Register here to join the PBA.
I killed my TV
before my TV killed me