Monday, September 25, 2006

The Doomsday Code

Highly recommended
I cut my teeth on Premillennialism. Before my tragic Fall Into Apostasy, I was raised in a Baptist church, with roots in the Plymouth Brethren. We were raised to call ourselves 'Fundamentalists'.

That is, we believed in the Fundaments of Christianity. It's a word that is now popularly and somewhat incorrectly applied to some reactionary tendencies in other religions, such as Islam, but arose from early-20th-Century Evangelical Christianity. And largely because of this background, I have been able to discuss and fairly accurately predict many of the actions of the Bush administration, which is similarly afflicted but not yet in recovery.

I can vouch that everything in this video, The Doomsday Code, depicts the actual ideology widely believed by the Christian right in my country, as well as the USA. Well worth watching in order to understand, in part, the mentally skewiff agenda that drives the USA administration.

This video shows whacky stuff, but it is important to see what is going on. I believe our world depends on an understanding of it.

Lid dip to Nora from Extra!Extra! (well worth subscribing to, free).

Tagged: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post, Pip and thank you Nora for sharing!

I've been having thoughts about this very same stuff and have not dared to share any of them with anyone. My self-doubts often leave me paralyzed from discussing what "seems" to be taking place.

It's one thing to entertain thoughts such as this while alone yet when someone else whom I've never met before speaks along the same lines, its damn well frightening. I mean, why should I the "golden" child and see these things manifesting, 'eh?

These days I'm tickled silly to hear that I'm wrong in my thinking yet here I read that these thoughts are also being thought by someone else.

I wonder how many more are seeing the same stuff happening?

How scary..

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker