Sunday, July 23, 2006

The FeelGood Manual



The FeelGood Manual (click image to enlarge cover) which is free online here is now a book available here.

"Pip, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing and passing along tools I will carry with me as long as I live. There was a time in which I didn’t want to live. Now I have a life, and I cherish the fact that I have the opportunity and the will to reach out for my goals."
A reader

Other unsolicited comments (names withheld for privacy)
* I’m loving this manual. I’ve sent the link to folks and put it on my blog. I’m learning the happiness skills every day. I already knew some of this stuff, but I keep learning more.

* There just aren’t enough words to describe my feelings about the manual. I’m feeling happier. Thanks a million Pip.

* There just isn’t enough thanks in the whole world to give you for this manual. Thanks for being a part of my life. When I count my blessings I count you twice.

* I just want you to know how helpful your manual has been. I suffer from bipolar disorder and I shared creation with my friends of which I chat with at Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance. Thank you! Keep up the good work.

* Do everyone you know a favor. Email them the link to the manual. This stuff is PHENOMENAL!!! It’s changed my life.

* I look forward to every chapter. I have a better time being alive and your The FeelGood Manual has contributed to that. I am looking forward to working through the whole book again when "we" get to the end. I think it will help me over and over. Thank you Pip.

Read more unsolicited testimonials

Tagged: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker