Saturday, April 01, 2006

What do we want? When do we want it?

"Activism is my rent for living on this planet."
Alice Walker, author of The Color Purple


I hope you're finding our Action page useful and it's helping deliver ideas for activism. I've just added a sister page to it that I think is also worthwhile having.

Can there be much in this world that is more inspirational than people -- individually and in groups -- getting off their backsides and taking action to improve the world? That's why I've added the new page which I call What do we want? When do we want it?

It auto-refreshes every 30 minutes with up to 100 current news stories with photos. It's a bit hard to explain, so I invite you to check it out, bookmark it and pass the word on to friends and groups. I hope you'll be inspired!

Tagged: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker