Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Calendar Magic, highly recommended

Highly recommended
I mentioned Calendar Magic the other day, but it's so damn good here I go again.

It has everything a calendar nut like me could want, but it's absolutely brilliant for anyone at all with its great range of features. And it's free. So check it out, if only for the alarm clock function which I find very useful (and I love the 'Reveille' wav file it uses).

The amazing thing, apart from the brilliant programming, is how so much can fit into such a small download.

And the support is excellent. I had a problem due to missing fonts on my system, and Alex Balfour kindly sent me a new set. You don't get support like that every day. Thanks, Alex.

It even has a function that shows your birthday details like Wilson's Almanac itself. It has measurement converters, global distances, reminders, sun and moon data ... you name it. Magic!

Tagged: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker